1 head cabbage
2 Tablespoons light olive oil
2 Tablespoons minced garlic
½ teaspoon salt, or to taste
½ tsp ground black pepper, or to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut off the bottom of the cabbage and set it so that the flat end is on the cutting board; cut into 1-1 ½” slices.
- Arrange slices in a single layer on a greased cookie sheet.
- Drizzle olive oil over the cabbage slices and top with garlic. Season cabbage with salt and pepper.
- Bake in preheated oven until the cabbage core is easily pierced- approximately 30-40 minutes- and edges start to brown.